The Simplified Version:
- This blog does generate a source of income for our family. Because of this, we may use it to promote products, services, or other businesses at our discretion.
- We participate in the Amazon and ShareaSale affiliate programs. This means that (at no extra cost to you) some of our links may result in a small commision to happyhippiehomemakers.com in exchange for your sale. These commissions are used to fund the operational costs of this blog to bring you consistently better content.
- We use affiliate links and banners across our website. We try to make it clear that posts may contain these links or information, and you may click on a link or banner on that site that generates a small commission or other form of compensation for us, but it will come at no extra cost to you.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have personally used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- We will always give our genuine opinion about a product/service (whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so).
- We appreciate each and every one of you as readers, subscribers, and as friends. We do our best to be upfront and clear about our involvement with any brand.
This policy is valid from March 1, 2017
- This is a personal blog, not a business. If you have any questions, the owner will personally answer you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation upon determining that a brand conforms to our personal brand standards.
- All content that generates any sort of income will clearly be identified within the first paragraph of content or below the title image.
- Any and all views on any product or post (whether it is paid or otherwise) are our own. We will not make a claim, quote, or otherwise represent a product that does not conform to our personal brand’s ethical and personal standards.
- We only suggest or recommend products that one or more members of our family has thoroughly inspected, used, and enjoyed.
[If we won’t let our mothers use it, we won’t recommend that you do.]
- We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
If you have any questions feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com
Happyhippiehomemaker.com is participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We absolutely love it when you decide to share our content! However, all images and text on this site are property of Happy Hippie Homemaker (unless otherwise linked/noted). Feel free to use photos provided that a link back to our original post is included. Please do not crop, edit, or remove any watermarks.
Thank you, and happy reading!
Please note that this disclosure policy has been tailored to happyhippiehomemaker.com but originally appeared on another site and has been used that with that owner’s consent.